For those who enjoy attacking enemies and operating behind the scenes, playing as an Imperial Agent is a great treat. And along with using the element of surprise, this is exactly what they would love to experience with Swtor credits. One can use this character to fit the roles of DPS, healer, melee or range. Imperial agents secretly operate alone or in a team. Imperial Agents use state-of-the-art weapons, including vibroknives, blaster riffles or Sniper riffles and their around is of medium weight. They go on into more advanced classes of Sniper or Operative later after advancing.
An Imperial Agents has a deadly arsenal of abilities and skills that they bring into the field. They use strategies, stealth and efficient killing methods to get their job done. They are capable of setting up a protective field of energy to save themselves and their allies from oncoming attacks. They often use a stun dart to paralyze their targets turned victims. And they then proceed to dispose of them and dismiss them when the job is completed.
Popular Among Gamers:
The game players often claim Imperial Agents to be the best of all eight basic classes. One can easily get started with this type of character as it is very beginner-friendly. It also boasts great statistics and great numbers. They also have great abilities and potential.
Choosing The Advanced Class:
There are two special advanced classes Imperial Agents can choose from. These are either a Sniper or an Operative. And one can know go through how they both work. This is so they can determine which one would fit their playing style best. And this is how:
- Operatives use a blaster rifle and online plays in relatively closer ranges. They are stealthy and can adapt to almost any environment and situation. They can use this stealth to plan an ambush to kill enemies in close-ranging combat.
- Suppose one can also have the required information to keep important party members in a fight. One could be the healer of the group and keep one’s team on their foot. They fit into the roles of healers and melee DPS.
- Operatives are capable of working while assessing the needs of the different situations differently. They can kill or heal a person depending on what they have to do like eso gold.
- Snipers are, as one might have guessed, the most accurate and best sharpshooter of choices for covert operations. They use a Sniper rifle and attack from a ranged DPS. They differ from the Operatives in the fact that they attack from far away. And Operatives attack from close range.
- Covert operations are a sniper’s specialty. They are elite professionals whose skills have had them evolve to become precise killers. A single Sniper could turn the tide of ongoing wars successfully, bringing victory to their side.
- They strike at the perfect time to make their killings, targeting their enemy’s vulnerabilities.