Internet presence is one of the most valuable promotional assets a person, a business or an organization can have. With thousands of people surfing on the Internet (per location, conservatively) at the same time, surely, having your website available on the World Wide Web is an excellent move.
Sure you have your images, your ads, your contents, and your products. You have them all integrated on what we know as website. But websites won’t do you good not unless you have them online, accessible by users through the Internet. How do you do that? Have it hosted.
Hosting Consulting Services
Not all hosting plans are created equal. For huge businesses holding large amounts of data, ensuring the hosting integrity is vital. In order to assess this, have your hosting plans checked.
The following are the most common hosting consulting services offered today:
- Architecture – refers to the software and hardware configurations of your hosting plan. Architecture serve as the foundation for your website, hence ensuring that it works and matches well with your needs is of utmost importance.
- Security Audits – hosting consulting services also include a thorough check of your hosting’s security. Included in the check are the system configurations, backups, logs and other security measures that ensure your website is protected from any unauthorized access.
- Databases – another critical factor that hosting consulting services assess is database. Databases hold all your data. Therefore, it is also very crucial to make sure that it responds to query (processing of requests) in the most efficient way possible, and that all your data stored safely.
Managed Hosting Solutions
Managed hosting is perhaps one of the most robust hosting plans available. With managed hosting, it is almost certain that your providers will closely check on your server’s integrity 24/7 and all the factors encompassing therein. Also, in managed hosting solutions, advanced monitoring systems are installed; servers are hosted in secure environments; full backup and storage are set, ensuring that business continuity is upheld.
When managing an online presence, you will be responsible for finding what type of hosting solution is right for you. In the right situation, dedicated servers can be the quickest and most effective choice available. A dedicated server consists of one single machine dedicated to the needs of an entire network.
Effective managed hosting solutions not only ensures website integrity but consequently prevents further costs, business-wise that could be brought about by any operation issues.
The following are the key features you are likely to achieve when availing for managed hosting solutions:
- Traffic Management
- Storage Optimization
- Managed Security Services
- Data Back-up and Restoration
- Cloud and Virtualization